Classifying Real Numbers *Flowchart* Graphic Organizer
Also included in
- Are you looking for another way to try and reach every learner in your Algebra 1 or Algebra 2 class? Sometimes, students just need to see a topic presented in another way. If so, flowcharts may be just the thing your students need to find success! These flowcharts do an amazing job at breaking downPrice $37.99Original Price $57.00Save $19.01
Help your students visualize the process for classifying values into the real number system and reinforce the connections within the sets of real numbers. Students are able to easily lead themselves or others through classifying any real number, even if it is their first time. My favorite part about this flowchart is how it emphasizes the relationship between the sets of real numbers. For example, not only is -4 an integer, it is a rational number, as well. The flowchart makes this connection between sets clear, which helps to reinforce the definitions and classifications for each set.
There are FOUR versions included:
(1) A full sheet size. One flowchart per full sheet of paper.
(2) A half sheet size. Two flowcharts per sheet of paper. Cut it in half and glue into an interactive notebook!
(3) An interactive notebook size. Larger than a half sheet and smaller than a full sheet, this size is meant to fit perfectly in a composition notebook with little wasted space.
(4) A mini-book size. This is my personal favorite, because it allows you to fit 3 examples on one interactive notebook page!
- Use this in conjunction with my real number system FOLDABLE and reference sheet!
Classroom-Use TIP: I have really loved laminating a class set of the full sheet size so students can work on the flowchart template with a dry erase marker. Plastic sheet protectors work nicely, as well!
Printing TIP: Always have your printer set to "FIT" or "SHRINK OVERSIZED PAGES!" Printers vary with the margins that they use, so this will ensure that all TPT products look their best!
Product Note: Flowcharts have been left blank for increased flexibility. Pictures in the preview file show how you can utilize the flowchart with ANY problem.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Thank you for stopping by the Math by the Mountain store!
⇨Want a flowchart for a specific topic? Let me know about it using this form!
Other Flowchart Resources:
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2017. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the uses of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single-classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then an according number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TpT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.