Also included in
- 5th Grade Digital Math Centers Are you looking for quality, standards based guided math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless bundle is specifically made for fifth grade students to review all 5th grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided$68.00$114.00Save $46.00
- If you have access to Google Classroom, this Fifth Grade Digital Math Bundle will save you time and make math fun! This bundle includes math centers, spiral review, and assessments made specifically for use with Google Classroom.What's included?- Google Slides: Interactive slides that cover all fift$94.00$187.50Save $93.50
★ DIGITAL Math Resource★
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fifth grade students to review common core standard 5.G.3 - I can classify shapes into categories.
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 14 slides
- Practice 2 - 14 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
*This resource uses the exclusive definition for a trapezoid. “A trapezoid is a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.”
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
- Teachers looking for Distance Learning resources
Please note, this resource covers standard: 5.G.3
Learning Goal: I can classify shapes into categories. The only editable part of this file is the standard, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
These are more than just digital math worksheets for google classroom. They are INTERACTIVE activities designed specifically for use with Google Slides.