Classifying Triangles Pack is great for introducing triangles! Students practice classifying triangles using both the side length and angles. This pack includes vocabulary posters that are the perfect size for interactive math notebooks. My students had a blast with these activities.
Also Included in this pack:
- vocabulary posters (to guide anchor charts)
- classifying triangles graphic organizer
- classifying triangles color sheet
- classifying triangles assessment
- classifying triangles assessment answer key
- classifying triangles classroom scavenger hunt
Suggestions for use:
Begin by introducing the different types of triangles using the vocabulary posters, or by creating an anchor chart. The students will fill in the classifying triangles graphic organizer as the vocabulary is introduced. Students use their graphic organizers to complete the "I spy Triangles" worksheet. After introducing the unit students will take the classifying triangles assessment. This page can also be used as extra practice or as a homework activity.
Thank you and Enjoy! :)