Also included in
- This resource is a bundle of the following: Geometry NotesClassifying Triangles Task CardsClassifying Quadrilaterals Task CardsQuadrilateral Design ProjectUsing this resource will help you to instruct and assess your students' understanding of Geometry and 2D shapes. Detailed notes will help stude$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
**This resource is part of a Geometry Bundle**
This resource is to be used during your Geometry unit to assess students' understanding and mastery of classifying triangles. Triangle Classification in this resource consists of students naming a triangle based on its sides (equilateral, isosceles, scalene) and its angles (acute, right, obtuse)
A digital version is included to be used with Google Apps!
This product is aligned with the Georgia Standards of Excellence and Common Core State Standards for Geometry: 5.G.3 and 5.G.4
- 12 task cards
- 1 recording sheet
- Answer key
- Digital Version in Google Forms so that it can be completed online - great for distance learning
- Detailed instructions on editing and grading the Google Form version
Download the preview file to see examples.
Find Distance Learning Resources HERE.
- Interactive Place Value Chart
- Paperless Math Assessments
- Paper/Pencil Math Assessments
- Exit Tickets (Paper and Paperless)
- Quadrilateral Design Project
You can follow me for the latest news on resources and sales.
E-mail me if you have any questions
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). By purchasing this product, you agree that this product will be used by one teacher and will not be shared with any other colleagues without the purchase of additional licenses. The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited.
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits that are created and distributed through any Google platform (Drive, Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc.) include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferrable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited. Link sharing is not permitted without the purchase of additional teacher licenses.