This Life Lessons Classroom Behavior Management Bulletin Board Display focuses on character education rather than classroom rules! You can easily incorporate them into your classroom management plan or use them as SEL or social emotional learning activities.
I strongly believe that teaching manners and good citizenship to our students is just as important as teaching them academic content. I have been implementing these "Life Lessons" in my classroom for years, and it has made a big difference in the way that my students treat others around them. You can read more about them
- 24 Different "Life Lessons" with an Editable Version
- 5 Different Colors
- Bulletin Board Letters that Spell Out "Life Lessons"
- Simply print, laminate, and display! I keep my display up all year!
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning?
- BE CREATIVE - students create caricatures of themselves with these templates!
- ORGANIZE your classroom library with these book genre labels!
- WELCOME your students with these fun back to school postcards!
- COMMUNICATE with parents using these editable monthly calendars!
- ENCOURAGE your students with these printable notes and thank you cards!
- DISPLAY student names with this fun freebie!
- LEVEL your student understanding with these posters!
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.