Classroom Behavior Management Guide - Complete Classroom Management System
Classroom Behavior Management Ultimate Guide: Your Complete Classroom Management System - This step-by-step guide will give you all the tools and tips you need for a calm and confident, disciplined—and happy—classroom.
School Rules, Bathroom Rules, Behavior Management with Humor, Behavior Modification Game Charts, Reward Tags, and Behavior Management Callbacks--are all brought to life by a seasoned classroom teacher.
You'll have a mentor to explain exactly what to prepare, say, and do--from the moment you walk into your classroom till the final bell rings.
The Behavior Management Bundle includes these resources. Please click for more details on each:
School Rules for every area of the school. Detailed lessons to teach rules so they "stick," rules lists, charts, posters, tips, class discussions, rules mini-book; writing prompt: "My Favorite Rule," with beautiful writing paper, and a rubric for your bulletin board display; rules for grades K-5.
Be CALM and CONFIDENT on your first days of school—with step-by-step instructions for teaching school rules—starting from the moment you walk through the door with your class.
Rules for the classroom, lunchroom, bathroom, line-up and walking, stairs, auditorium, yard, meeting area, writing and seatwork, centers and games, dancing, fire drill, showing respect, and using scissors.
Behavior Management with Humor
Behavior Management with Humor is a creative approach to discipline in the classroom. You’ll find tons of tools and strategies for FUN and EASY behavior management — perfect for kids.
At every step, we start with the essential skills for no-stress behavior management. Then we show you how to infuse these with respectful fun, so they come alive in your classroom.
Behavior management game charts: easy behavior management for individual students or the whole class. Classic behavior modification charts really work!
How to use behavior management charts, lists of behavior rules, printable awards, suggested prizes, dealing with off-task behavior, and a letter to the parent to help support their child.
Behavior management is easy with callbacks! Simply say a phrase and kids will repeat or respond enthusiastically. Kids are hard-wired to chant, so behavior management is better than effortless—it’s fun.
Callbacks are perfect at any time of the day: to re-focus behavior, stir up positive energy, guide transitions, review rules, take a brain break, or calm kids down. Do as many or as few callbacks as you’d like. You'll soon wonder how you ever managed behavior without them.
Callbacks work well for building school spirit in the classroom, cafeteria, schoolyard, assembly, sports games, and cheerleading.
Fun variations, to turn your Callbacks into the BEST BRAIN BREAKS EVER!
Teacher Guide: How to Use Callbacks
Bathroom Rules: bathroom photos, bathroom routines, discussion tips, signs, safety tips, bathroom passes, and sign-out sheet.
Establish safe bathroom routines using charts, and large, clear photos, with easy-to-read captions.
This detailed bathroom management resource sets the tone for good behavior in all areas of your school.
BONUS #1: MP3 Counting Backward Song for a Calming Brain Break or Dance
NEW BONUS #2: SUPER COOL REWARD TAGS!
Stylish, fun, easy, AND EFFECTIVE awards, or prizes, with instructions on how to use these in the classroom.
NEW BONUS #3: Pandemic Teaching Tips
- Safety Rules for a Pandemic – Poster
- Online Learning Rules for Distance Learning – Poster
- How to Use the TpT Digital Tool to Assign Activities to Students
- Personal Health for Teachers
This bundle features...
Behavior Management with Humor:
Compiled by a long-term teacher, this resource will help you feel CALM and CONFIDENT—and ready to laugh—starting on your first day of school.
• Behavior Management 101: Strategies that Work
• How to Teach Rules so they "Stick“
• How to Cultivate Respect and Rapport
• How to Control your Class Firmly but Graciously
• The All-Important “Stop Signal” - to call kids to attention
• Behavior Mod Charts - for effortless cooperation
• Behavior Management Clip Chart - a non-threatening visual aid
• How to Add Humor into your Day - safely and respectfully
• A Full Day of Humor and Good Behavior, Step-by-Step
• What to Say and Do, from the Moment Kids Arrive till Dismissal, for the Best Behavior
• Humor in Reading, Writing, Math, Music, and Dance
• Make it Fun in the Lunchroom, Auditorium, School Yard, Parties, and More
• Funny Things to Say All Day
• Songs that Get Kids to Move, Smile and Behave
• Callbacks for Easy, Fun Management
• Brain Breaks to Calm or Energize Kids
• Printable Resources: Awards, Hats, Masks, Glasses, Bracelets, Pointers, and More!
• “Reboot Box” for Time-Out - Toss the "Naughty Chair!"
• Behavior Management Posters
• Student Activities and Printables for Bulletin Board Displays
• Deal-Breakers – Behavior Management to Avoid
• “Tips from the Trenches” for Behavior Management with Humor
I hope you love the Behavior Management Ultimate Guide…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TeachersPayTeachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might enjoy…
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
The Perfect Lesson Plan: Rock your observation lesson with checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for K – 5
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
Kindergarten Creative Back To School Ultra Bundle – Lessons, Tips, Rules, Sight Words, CVC Words, Counting Songs, Behavior Management and Bulletin Board Displays
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Ultimate Guide: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
How to Tie a Shoe: Photo Tutorial
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.