Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
If you're looking for a fun and engaging way to encourage positive behavior in your classroom, then this Classroom Behavior Management Incentive Bundle is for you! With different themes after each reward, students will never get bored or lose interest.
Why Behavior Incentives Work:
- keeps your students on track by targeting specific positive behaviors
- with a variety of themes to choose from, you can customize your incentives to keep your students engaged and excited about learning
- choose from a variety of rewards that will motivate your students to stay on task and behave positively
- many options to choose from which will keep your management fresh and fun
- collaborative goal-setting promotes a positive classroom community
If you're looking for a way to encourage positive behavior in your classroom, these monthly whole-group incentives are a great solution! This system includes behaviors and rewards for the entire year, so students will always be motivated to stay on their best behavior.
This is a BUNDLE of 15 positive behavior incentives.
Each incentive includes:
- positive behavior trackers
- 15 themes: turkey feathers, holiday lights, mittens, hearts, shamrocks, raindrops, flower petals, popsicles, pencils, buses, footballs, spiders, baseballs, soccer balls, gumballs
- blank objects to add your own text
- words/phrases for bulletin display
- 2 options for displaying goal setting
- "We are working toward(s): sign
- reward options
If you are ready for an effective whole-class behavior management solution, this is it!
This Bundle Includes:
⭐ January Mittens Incentive Tracker
Q: Does this really work?
A: This system has been successful in over 2,000 classrooms! I've used it with my own students and found an increase in positive behaviors, classroom community, and morale. Many teachers have shared that their students are very motivated by the changing theme each month and they are excited about earning their items and working together towards their class goal!
Q: How many behaviors do you pick for each month?
A: There are at least 20 different behavior examples to choose from each month but I would pick less than 10 to focus on or it will be too overwhelming!
Q: Do you tell your students what behaviors you are looking for?
A: I do! I don't want it to be a mystery because I want to model, practice, review, and focus on the behaviors that need the most attention. I have a blog post that goes more in-depth to how I introduce these each month. Read More...
Q: Is this editable?
A: Yes! You can add your own specific behaviors, goals, and rewards.
What Educators are Saying about Behavior Incentive Bulletins:
"This is a MUST! An exciting way to create an incentive, teamwork, and collaboration. My students love the rest of the bundle too- it's a surprise every month! " - Rachel M.
"I absolutely love these class behavior incentives. These keep my kids working hard to earn their monthly reward. I love that there's a fun and different theme every month." - All-Starr Firsties
"Not only did this resource promote positive behavior, but it also helped foster a classroom community. My students loved working together to come up with a reward for the end of the month if they reached their goal!" - Samantha G.
I hope you find this is the solution to promoting positive behavior in your classroom. If you have any questions, please send me a Q&A before purchasing.
Questions? Feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © The Sassy Apple Company
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.