Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.58 MB | 8 pages
Do you want your students to monitor their own behavior? Then, this Classroom Behavior Rubric Pack is for you! ALL Items are FULLY Editable according to your own Classroom Management theme.
Items included are:
1. Teacher Time Poster-expectations for whole group
2. Teacher Time Rubric-rubric for whole group (I put it in a plastic sleeve and use a dry erase marker on it.)
3. Work Time Poster-expectations for independent work
4. Work Time Rubric-rubric for independent work (I put it in a plastic sleeve and use a dry erase marker on it.)
5. Group Time Poster-expectations for group work
6. Group Time Rubric-rubric for group work (I put it in a plastic sleeve and use a dry erase marker on it.)
7. Our Group Rubric-rubric teams (or groups) fill out to evaluate themselves (I put one for each group in a plastic sleeve and they use a dry erase marker on it.)
8. Group Voice-o-Meters-These are used during group time. Team members can point if their voices are too loud OR too soft for group time. Their goal is to have a “Just Right” voice level.
How they work:
• First, you start out by modeling your expectations for:
-Teacher Time: this is the time you or a student is “running” the class
-Work Time: this is your students’ independent work time
-Group Time: this is when your students are working in pairs or groups
• Then, you evaluate your students’ performance using the corresponding rubrics.
• After your students “get it down”, you have them start evaluating themselves. This will lead to a truly student-centered classroom with your students being “in charge” in a productive way.
(This approach to classroom management can help you move higher on the Danielson Framework in regards to the routines and procedures area.)