This stoplight can be used inside the classrooms in many ways!
It can be used as a visual representation to show students' behavior throughout the day.
Yellow= Off task, Reminders needed, etc.
Red= Improvement is needed.
It can also be used to signal to students your expectation of the noise level for the day.
Green=students are free to talk (group projects) etc.
Yellow= Students should only be talking when the teacher asks a question.
Red= Silent class (testing day, individual work).
Also works GREAT in the middle school level
to signal when cell phone use is appropriate.
Green= Students may have phones out and use them to help them work on the lesson.
Yellow= Phones should be face down and only used when the teacher allows.
Red= Phones should not be out or used in class.
Simply print out the 3 pages, laminate, and hang in a very visible area of your room! I hope you enjoy!
Other Great Products:
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Colorful Template
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Zebra Printed Cards
• Cause and effect Task Cards-Matching Pairs Game
• Author's Purpose Domino Game
• Homonyms: Teaching There, Their, and They're
• Creating Vision Boards- Teaching Goal Setting for the New Year!
• Growth Mindset Badges / Brag Tags
• The Writing Process Graphic Organizer, Quiz, and Answer Key
• Fixed versus Growth Mindset Expansion Pack!