This download is for a "Classroom Bunting Craftivity" Icebreaker Worksheet in PDF format. I have used this in my own classroom several times with great results. Each student is given a bunting worksheet (included) to design and share details about themselves. Once everyone is finished, you assemble them as a class to create a medieval bunting. (Instructions included.) I use this as an icebreaker at the beginning of the year and hang it in the classroom for everyone to see.
• Classroom Bunting Worksheet (Included in download)
• Markets, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Magazines, Photos (Your Choice!) (Not included)
• Single-Hole Punch (Not included)
• Ribbon, string, etc. (Not included)
• Tape or push pins for hanging (Not included)
If you make one, please share a photo with me! I would love to see them.