Also included in
- You are purchasing a bundle of my kid's themed bulletin boards!This bundle includes all the bulletin board kits that I use in my classroom. Please take a look at each resource for a detailed preview of what is included. What is included?1. Editable Objectives BoardEverything in this pack is blank an$28.50$36.75Save $8.25
- You are purchasing a bundle perfect for BTS time! Inside you will find OVER 2,000 pages full of resources that will help with classroom management, teacher organization, parent communication, and classroom decor! This bundle is perfect for new and experienced teachers! This bundle is also perfect fo$49.99$62.22Save $12.23
- This highly requested bundle is finally available! Over the years I have had so many requests from teachers that needed all my most popular Melonheadz themed resources in one bundle. I was not able to create it due to technical limitations. The wait is now over! I'm happy to tell you that you can no$175.00$230.97Save $55.97
You are purchasing a classroom calendar set for the primary classroom! I searched and searched for just the right calendar for my classroom. After ten years of searching, I decided to create my own. This calendar is sized to be printed as an engineer print. You will need to use Staples or Office Max printing services. Detailed printing instructions are included in this file. The finished calendar will be 24 inches tall and about 27 inches wide.
What is in this file:
- Calendars in various colors to choose from. (Black, white, yellow, purple, pink, gray, teal, and tan)
- Month Signs
- Date Cards
- Holiday and School Event Cards
- Sticky Note Editable Template
- Detailed Printing Instructions
- BONUS: Digital Calendar in PowerPoint
- BONUS: Digital Calendar for Google Slides
- Days of the week
- The year
- Yesterday was
- Today is
- Tomorrow is
- Today's special
- The weather
- The season
- Bulletin board letters
Bonus: The printable large calendar and months have been added in Spanish. The other components are now included in an editable format that can be used to customize the remaining parts of this calendar.
I printed mine for around $5 on standard engineer print quality paper. You can then laminate it at school, or at your local teacher store. Lakeshore will laminate for 49 cents a foot.
The months can be printed at home if you have a printer that can print on ledger sized (11” by 17”) paper. If not, I also recommend using a printer service such as Staples or Office Max.
The calendar spaces are meant to fit 3”X3” squares. You have several options for how to print the cards at home. You can:
-Print on regular copy paper
-Print on card stock
-Print on bright paper (Astrobrights)
-Print on 3”X3” Post-it Notes
If you print on paper, make sure to laminate and then trim your cards so that they last.
If you choose to print on sticky notes, you can use the template that is in this file. An editable version is included too! Picture directions are provided so that you can print on sticky notes!
Several parts of this kit are editable but the calendar itself is not editable to ensure correct printing.
Please read prior to purchasing:
Recently some teachers have been told that Staples and Office Depot no longer print these files as engineer prints. This would mean that you would have to print as a color poster and the cost is much more than an engineer/blue print. I suggest that you please contact your local print shop and find out if they will print PDF files in color as color engineer prints. Many stores still do it but a few across the country no longer can.
Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.