This fun hot air balloons center signs will make your classroom wall bright and adventurous.
==== 100% EDITABLE ====
This set comes in Microsoft Power Point file and formatted in letter size paper.
All text and graphic elements in this set are 100% editable.
You can easily change the color, the line thickness, remove/add in elements with Microsoft power point.
==== PRODUCT DETAILS ====
The ppt file consists of 5 pages which includes 10 – 7.5” x 5” center signs with prewritten texts.
Texts and graphic elements are editable, you can insert your own text based on what your classroom's needs.
==== BUNDLE ====
Mix and Match your own resources combo and get a huge discount by buying in bundle.
- 10 resources with 60% discount.
- 18 resources with 70% discount.
- 24 resources with 75% discount.
All resources in Hot Air Balloons theme
Hot Air Balloons Collection
==== SOFTWARES ====
You will need Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote to open and edit the ppt file.
Font used is Comic Sans which is a standard font for both MS Office & Macintosh.
Remember to set your printer setting to ‘FIT TO PAGE’ to ensure that no edges of the images are cut off.
=== LICENSING & COPYRIGHT ====
By purchasing any item from Crafty with Calani, you are agree that you are responsible for understanding how to use the file properly as well as having the proper software to use the files.
One license is for one classroom, please purchase multiple license at discounted price if you want to use this product in more than 1 classroom.
You MAY use these designs in unlimited ways for PERSONAL classroom and crafting and creative projects including creating worksheets, bulletin boards, activities, readers, digital scrapbook
layouts, craft items, etc.
Buyers SHOULD NOT
- Claim ownership of the artworks & designs
- Distribute the purchased products to anyone else by email, flash drive, cd-rom or any other filesharing
method and also as a printed format. License will only cover the purchaser.
- Forward the link to download the file to anyone.
- Resell either overall or part of the products as it is, and in a repackaged digital format
- Resell either overall or part of the products on printed format or on any print on demand site
- Use and transform either overall or part of the products on any form of mass production
commercial art (i.e wall art, desktop wall paper, fabric design, and so on)