These clock labels are a great resource to help your students learn to tell time! These labels are full colour and ready to be printed on your preferred paper, and laminated for durability! These labels are in a purple low poly (geometric) colour theme which go along with several other classroom products.
This product contains:
- Twelve 2" circular labels for each hour on your clock, indicating the minutes they represent (:00, :05, etc.)
- Your choice between arrow-shaped or square labels for each quarter hour and "o'clock"
- 8" labels with the question: "What time is it?" and the answer "It is __:__." for student reference
This product will work well on any standard classroom clock to assist your students visually throughout the school year.
This resource is also available in French.
Other Products Available in this Theme (English):
- Classroom Calendar Set
- EDITABLE Bilingual Name Tags and Reference Tags
- Classroom Number Line
- Classroom Clock Labels
- Classroom Alphabet Posters
- Literacy Centre Labels