ClassroomCommonCore.com is an amazing free site for educators. This site uses educational advertising to keep our site non-profit and offer teachers an abundance of resources to assist them in the classroom. Listed below is some of things our site has to offer.
1. Primary Digital materials- In this tab, you will find different primary subjects. If you click on the subject you want, you will get a list of games, PowerPoints, worksheets, YouTube videos, and more, all based on that particular subject. This is where we bring the internet in the classroom.
2. PowerPoint Lesson plans- Our PowerPoint lesson plans are Common Core Standards aligned. These lessons are created using the following format; A warm up, followed by a slide show presentation, links to a YouTube video based on the subject being taught, and links to interactive smart board activities. We end each lesson with an Exit ticket.
3. Student Learning Objectives- This section that link to different state’s Department of Education so teachers can get more info on Student Learning Objectives.
4. Common Core- This section will help with full implementation of the common core state standards. Everything we do on this site is to make Teachers live’s easier. On the left side of this site (if you scroll down) all Common Core standards are listed from 1st grade to 6th grade. We wanted to create a quick common core reference tool for educators.
5. Funny Pics- If you had a hard day at school and need to laugh, check out our funny Pictures tab.
6. E-Presentations- Our staff works hard to make life easier for educators. In this tab, we have E-presentation videos which talks about different topics about teaching and learning.
7. Andrew’s Blog – A blog from Educator and one of the creators of the site. This blog will talk about current educational issues.