This classroom decor bundle set includes FIVE decor sets: Classroom Schedule, Classroom Jobs, Calendar and Weather, Alphabet Posters in print and cursive, and Behavior Chart and Rules.
These are the individual links to the products included in this file:
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CLASSROOM JOBS
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CLASS SCHEDULE
BLACK AND WHITE THEME CALENDAR AND WEATHER SET
BLACK AND WHITE ALPHABET POSTERS
BLACK AND WHITE BEHAVIOR CHART AND CLASSROOM RULES
These are the descriptions of what is included in each file:
There are 40 total jobs and additional blank poster pages for you to create your own jobs if you need them. Some of the responsibilities include: leading the line, taking care of the class pet, monitoring the bathrooms, door holding, filing help, flag responsibilities, greeter, cleaner (various jobs for cleaning), recess monitoring, substitute helper, various jobs dealing with paper organization, weather reporter, etc.
Class Schedule Cards:
This product includes 90 class schedule cards as well as time cards (cards for every 5 minutes from 7:00-4:55) and would be perfect for any K-5th grade classroom. Each class schedule card includes clip art that will help visual students know what is coming up on the schedule. Please note that the completed class schedule cards are not editable, but the blank cards have clip art and text boxes embedded and are, in fact, editable (there is also an editable page for clocks and times)! The following class schedule cards are included:
art, assembly, bell work, brain break, breakfast, buddy reading, calendar, celebration, centers, circle time, clean-up, close reading, comprehension, computers, creative writing, current events, daily five, daily math, DEAR time, dismissal, drama, ELA, ESL, field trip, fluency, free choice, fun Friday, grammar, guided reading, gym, handwriting, health, iPads, journal time, language arts, library, listening centers, literacy stations, lunch, math centers, math fact, math journals, math stations, morning work, morning meeting, morning message, movement, music, news, pack up, PE, phonics, phonemic awareness, pocket charts, poetry, quiet time, read aloud, read to self, reader's theater, reader's workshop, reading centers, reading stations, recess, restroom, rest time, school begins, school ends, science, science lab, shared reading, show and tell, sight words, silent reading, smart board, snack, social studies, specials, spelling, STEM, STEAM, story time, tablets, technology, testing, weather, word work, writer's workshop, write the room, writing, and yoga. This class schedule product also includes the title decor that spells "Our Class Schedule" in bunting style. See the thumbnails for the style, color, and size of the title.
Calendar and Weather Set:
This black and white calendar and weather set is perfect for your Kinder-5th grade classroom! This product includes the following:
- Days of the week cards in varying sizes
- Poster: Yesterday was..., Today is..., Tomorrow will be...
- Weather picture cards with a weather poster (Today is...)
- Temperature poster with number cards for degrees (both Fahrenheit and Celsius options are included)
- Weekly temperature graphs (no prep printables) with corresponding questions (there are 4 pages total, two pages for Celsius and two pages for Fahrenheit)
- Birthday posters (half sheet per month)
- Editable tags for names (to use on birthday posters or anywhere else)
- Calendar numbers for dates
- Calendar cards for special occasions and holidays
- Poster: "We have been in school for.... " each digit is labeled with the correct place value
- Temperature cards
This black and white alphabet poster set is perfect for your Kinder-5th grade classroom! This product includes full size pages for each letter of the alphabet in print and in cursive.
Behavior Chart and Rules:
These are the classroom rules included in this product. The teacher should choose four to six rules from the selection listed below (please do not use all of these in your classroom, as they are redundant and designed for you to choose the wording you like the best).
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Follow directions quickly and quietly.
3. Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
4. Use your inside voice. Respect quiet zones.
5. Listen with your eyes, your ears, and your body.
6. Listen to the person who is speaking.
7. Treat others with kindness.
8. Respect yourself, others, and your school.
9. Give your best effort.
10. Always put your best foot forward.
11. Raise your hand to speak.
The following cards are included on the behavior chart:
1. Incredible Day!
2. Great Role Model!
3. Good Day!
4. Ready to Learn!
6. Loss of a Privilege
7. Contact Parent
* Two editable cards are also included for your convenience! Please see the instructions for editing those text boxes!
If you'd like to check out the BRIGHT COLORFUL CLASSROOM DÉCOR products available in my store, please click below:
BRIGHT COLORFUL CLASSROOM JOBS
BRIGHT COLORFUL CLASS SCHEDULE
BRIGHT COLORFUL CALENDAR AND WEATHER SET
BRIGHT COLORFUL ALPHABET POSTERS
BRIGHT COLORFUL BEHAVIOR CHART AND CLASSROOM RULES
The COLORFUL CLASSROOM DECOR BUNDLE:
COLORFUL CLASSROOM DÉCOR BUNDLE
While you are gathering classroom decor and prettying up your walls and bulletin boards, you may be interested in my products that contain educational posters. Please check them out here:
PRODUCTS WITH EDUCATIONAL POSTERS - BULLETIN BOARDS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.