This bright and colorful rainbow themed classroom decor basics resource is easy to read and add cheerful color to your primary classroom! Just print, laminate and post in your room.
Download the demo for a explanations on how to use all of the resources in this packet.
Included In This Resource
• "welcome!" pennants in black on rainbow colors or rainbow letters on black
• blank pennants - EDITABLE textboxes
• 4 types of nameplates in each rainbow color with and without student photos - names and photos are EDITABLE
• Table group signs (full page and 8" circles) - both sizes available in rainbow colors
• How We Go Home charts (to types)
• Where We Are sign to hang by the door with photo cards to add to the sign when you are out of your classroom (library, gym, music, art, field trip, computer labe, cafeteria, playground)
• Days of the week signs for organizing your daily papers
• Hall passes (bathroom, library, office, hallpass)
• "Focus Wall" pennants (black on rainbow colors and rainbow letters on black)
• "Goals" pennants (black on rainbow colors and rainbow letters on black)
• Schedule cards with photos - pre-made and EDITABLE texts and photos too
• I Can cards to write in objectives for focus wall - EDITABLE version available
• EDITABLE sight word practice
• Pre-Made Common Core Objective Cards for K-5
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog