Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Classroom Décor Bundle Eucalyptus Theme - this is a calm design and will make your classroom the place to be!
Young mathematicians need to see numbers around their environment. These posters provide visual clues with ten frames, tallies, dominoes and fingers. These 0-20 Posters in a Eucalyptus Theme are great for displaying in your room.
They will help with
- The concept of number and consolidating number sense
- How to read them
- How to spell them
- How to order them
There are -
- Three size options for you to use
- The smaller versions can be used as flash cards that can be put into numerical order
Our early readers and writers need to see visual clues to help with their reading and writing.
- These posters are just what you need to showcase initial sounds and are engaging with graphics that are typically Australian.
- These A-Z Word Wall Posters – Eucalyptus Theme are great for displaying in your room.
- There are three sizes to choose from when printing.
Our Classroom Décor - Behavior Clip Chart- Eucalyptus Theme is a clip chart to help track how your students behave and work during the day.
- I strongly suggest that you start with all students on Super Student.
- This way all students start with the expectation that they are on their best behavior.
- Use the colored strips to connect the charts for display.
- Use pegs with names on to move up and down the chart.
- Everyday make sure they all start at the top.
- Photocopy and laminate for display.
Our students love to celebrate birthdays and these are significant milestones to share together in your learning space.
- These Birthday Posters are in a Eucalyptus Theme and are great for displaying in your room.
- They come with editable tags to use on each month of the year.
Daily Calendar and How Many Days We Have Been at School
Building a sense of time takes repeated focused teaching. When we use a calendar every day, our students see days, months, seasons and important events in a real way. This pack allows you to track 100 days at school and display your daily schedule too. It caters for the Northern and Southern Hemisphere seasons.
This pack works best when you
- print and laminate the items
- use an existing bulletin board to display them
- show the banner and headings on each part of the display
- use Velcro dots to attach the correct parts for each day, or use magnets for the whiteboard.
- allow the children to become independent and change them each morning
- assign a bulletin board monitor who then shares with the grade what the board says each day
- start with today is.. then add tomorrow will be….then yesterday was
- discuss past, present tense and the days in the correct order
- using the date and discuss how we use ordinal numbers
- share the months and which season they are in
- share weather for the day and promote discussion on clothes and activities that are relevant for the weather
- share the schedule and shows routines over time for certain days of the weeks
- use the ten frames to record how many days you have been at school
When you use this pack – your students will be able to see easily what their job is. They make a great visual display. This pack contains Classroom Jobs with editable name tags. Make your display stand out by using the banner in the pack.
There are two sizes to choose from.
- Print the version you need and use blutack to attach the names of students.
- Use the name tags provided in the zipped file to add to each job.
Jobs included in this pack are –
- Art Monitor
- Attendance Monitor
- Bathroom Monitor
- Bell Monitor
- Board Monitor
- Book Monitor
- Bulletin Board Monitor
- Caboose Monitor
- Calendar Monitor
- Chair Monitor
- Cleaning Monitor
- Computer Monitor
- Crayons Monitor
- CRT Monitor (Casual Relief Teacher)
- Door Monitor
- Drink Monitor
- Emergency Teacher Monitor
- First Aid Monitor
- Fountain Monitor
- Hand Sanitizer/Hand Sanitizer Monitor
- Hall Pass Monitor
- Homework Monitor
- Humanities Monitor
- Inquiry Monitor
- Library Monitor
- Line Monitor
- Litter Monitor
- Lunch Monitor
- Mat Monitor
- Math/Maths Monitor
- Message Board Monitor
- Messenger Monitor
- Music Monitor
- Paper Monitor
- Pencil Monitor
- Pet Monitor
- Plant Monitor
- Recycling Monitor
- Rubbish Monitor
- Science Monitor
- Sink Monitor
- Snack Monitor
- Social Studies Monitor
- Sport Monitor
- Substitute Teacher Monitor
- Sweeper Monitor
- Table Monitor
- Teacher Assistant Monitor
- Vest Monitor
- Writing Monitor
- Work Book Monitor
- Weather Monitor
As students are learning colors and learning to spell them these Color Posters will help with both tasks.
Display them in your room to prompt correct naming and spelling of each color. Use them for class prompts or on task boards.
This pack includes -
- three different sizes
Colors included are -
As teachers, we love to make our learning spaces cheerful and inviting. These editable name tags will help you to have all things named in a delightful manner.
- This is an editable file and can be used with any of our packs.
- Just replace the text that says, ‘type here’.
- You get to choose the font and you can change the color if you wish to.
- I have used the font called 'Ink Free' which is a free font.
These are extras for the Classroom Bundle that is in a Eucalyptus Theme.
This pack includes -
- Birthday Card – girl and boy version
- Clock Numbers in minutes
- Hall Pass
- Learning Intention Tags – Reading, Writing, Math and Maths
- Note paper – half page and full page versions
- Student of the week
- Ten Frames
This How do you go home? is a clip chart poster pack to help track how your students go home each day.
The zip file has an editable name tag option for you to add your student’s names.
- After School Care
- Day Care
- Car pool
- Day Care Vans
- Safe Key
• You can use the editable name tags included in the zip file.
• Attach the card strips to the bottom of each chart and then blutack the names on.
• You may choose to use pegs with names instead.
• Photocopy and laminate as many colored strips as you need to secure the name tags.
Creating an independent Math/s learning space is every teacher’s dream. This task tags will help you to manage groups in your space and keep your students on the correct task while promoting that independent learning environment.
This pack contains
- A Eucalyptus Theme
- 4 different sizes
- Posters that are ready for class display and use on task boards
There are posters for
- Math with the Teacher
- Math by Myself
- Math with Technology
- Math Writing
- Math Games
- Math with a Partner
There are posters for
- Maths with the Teacher
- Maths by Myself
- Maths with Technology
- Maths Writing
- Maths Games
- Maths with a Partner
Our Reading and Writing English Tags are for class display and use on task boards to show tasks for your reading and writing blocks. These tags will help you to set up your block so that it runs smoothly and everyone will know where they should be.
English Tags for reading and writing tasks – they come in 4 different sizes.
- Literature Circles
- Meet with the Teacher
- Reciprocal Reading
- Guided Reading
- Read to Self
- Read to Someone
- Listening to Reading
- Work with Words
- Work on Writing
- Digital Technology
- The pack contains 2 sets in 2 different sizes - one set for rotations 1-6 and one set for colors.
- They are for class display and use on task boards.
- Tags provided for rotations for six tasks.
- Tags for Groups in 11 colors.
These Table Numbers – Eucalyptus Theme are great for displaying in your room. They will help distinguish each table.
- You can copy them twice and then back to back them prior to laminating.
- Then suspend them over your tables. The small circles – can be placed on pencil tubs, caddies and anywhere you need a small number for the group.
- Large Circles and half page labels can be used as alternatives to the large suspended numbers.
A visual schedule showing your timetable is vital for young learners. Our students love to know what their day will looks like. These schedule cards will clearly show your timetable for the day.
- There are over 80 options and there is a page that is editable. This means you can add your own ideas and are not restricted by those already included.
- Just type where it says “edit here”. The clocks are also editable. Add the time and draw the hands on with permanent marker.
- There is a page of clocks that are editable too.
These Eucalyptus themed Word Wall Toppers and words are great for displaying in your room.
- They will help with reading and spelling of some of our more common used words.
- There is a spare page for you to write your own words on.
- Provided are lists to use as a starter for your word wall.
- The words can be used as flash cards.
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
If you like what you see, follow me here @: