Ready to make your classroom feel gold and bold? This class décor set is filled with black and gold designs to make your room shine! You and your students are going to love this set of gold and bold decorations…perfect for the elementary, middle or high school classroom! You’ll find everything you need to set up your classroom with style in this class décor pack! There are motivational quote posters, banners, signs, labels, positive classroom management resources, an all about me activity, and so much more!
This classroom décor set includes 2 files filled with ready-made elements and editable elements.
• In the “Ready-Made Décor” file you’ll find design elements that are print-and-display ready.
• At the beginning of the “Ready-Made Décor” file you’ll find an overview and description for each element in the décor pack.
• The elements are separated by cover pages so that you can easily find what you need.
• You can use every single element or you can just pick and choose what you’d like.
• In the “Editable Décor” file you’ll find blank templates that you can customize by typing in the text that you’d like.
• Work in the “Editable Elements” file if you’d like to create something that is a different size, too. For instance, if you’d to make a half-page classroom sign instead of a full page sign, you can find a template to do just that in the “Editable Elements” file.
Which classroom décor elements are in the ready-made file?
The ready-made elements are print-and-display classroom decorations! Check out the decorations that have been created for your classroom:
• All About Me Activity – Start your year off with an “All About Me” activity that coordinates with your classroom theme! This activity is perfect to set out on students’ desks on the first day of school. Not only does it align with the modern décor, it’s also a fun infographic! Students will be instantly engaged AND you’ll have work that is ready to display!
• Board Signs – If you like to write out your agenda or post homework in a central location, these signs are for you! There’s 4 different signs!
• Classroom Label Signs – Interested in labeling different areas in your classroom? Then, just hang these 6 signs to help students know where to find everything!
• Class Posters – Post these posters on your classroom door or throughout the classroom and spread a little positivity. There’s 4 already made for you!
• Hall Passes – You’ll find a set of 6 hall passes in 2 different styles for common areas in the school. Just print and laminate!
• Letter and Number Garland – There’s a set of letters and numbers that you can turn into a hanging banner or garland is the perfect way to decorate your classroom. This décor pack includes two sizes of letters in 4 different patterns so that you can hang banners anywhere you’d like!
• Name Tags – There’s two version of name tags in this set, too! One version is meant to stay on students’ desks all year long and the other version is temporary in case you teach multiple classes in a day.
• Positive Management Resources – Ready to celebrate students’ successes in the classroom? It’s easy with the 3 different resources in this classroom design resource. You’ll find “Great News Notes” that you can hand out to students all year long. There’s a set of “Homework Passes” and even a “Positive Behavior Punch Card” that you can use for classroom management!
• Quote Posters – There are 6 different quote posters in 2 different styles that you can print and display in your classroom. These are perfect to hang up all year long or to fill a bulletin board at the beginning of the year!
• Rules Posters – You’ll find 7 simple rules posters that you can hang in your classroom in this décor pack, too!
• Sign Out Forms – If you plan on having students sign out books from your classroom library or sign in and out of the classroom, there’s coordinated sign out forms, too!
• Station (or Learning Centers) Labels – Find ready-made learning station cards and learning center cards in the décor pack!
• Supply Labels – Organize everything in your classroom with the 24 classroom labels designed just for you!
• Table Numbers – There’s a set of 8 table numbers that you can use in your classroom, too!
What about the editable elements?
Well…if you’d like to customize everything in the ready-made file, no problem!!! There’s a PowerPoint presentation filled with 25 templates! Yes! That means that you can customize design elements for your specific classroom. All you have to do is click in the text boxes provided for you, type and print!
Check out these other resources to get your school year off to a great start...
Reading Comprehension Skills - Mini-Unit SUPER BUNDLE!
Making Inferences, Main Idea, Predictions, Sequencing, Cause and Effect, and Context Clues
Back to School Toolkit:
Beginning of the Year Resources, Classroom Set-Up & Organization
Test Prep Bundle
- Short Answer Questions and Motivation
Independent Reading Program
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction