Decorate your classroom in style with this printable rainbow kit! Includes everything you need to take your classroom from drab to fab :)
- All 26 letters of the alphabet (2 letters per page) -
Spell out any word / s you like such as welcome, reading corner, student birthdays, merry christmas etc.
- 'Welcome' sign (8.5 x 11")
- 'Reading Corner' sign (8.5 x 11")
- 16 x 20" calendar
- 2.5" calendar numbers (to fit the boxes on the 16 x 20" calendar)
- Days of the week headers (8 x 2")
- Months of the year headers (8 x 2")
* The Calendar numbers labels can be used for cubby numbers, table numbers and group / team numbers
- Editable cover (2 styles)
- Editable binder spine (2 styles)
BULLETIN BOARD DECORATING
- Rainbow pattern scallop border for bulletin boards
- Solid colors (that coordinate with the rainbow stripe pattern) in the same scallop border plus black
- Digital Papers - 8 in the colors from the rainbow (Ideal for the backing of a bulletin board, wrapping cans to decorate pen cups, tray liners etc.)
- 2 x 2" square (editable - add your own text)
- 2 x 2" labels - one color per label in the same colors as the rainbow stripe pattern (editable - add your own text)
- 'My name is' student name tags (editable - add your own text)
- 2 x 3" labels - rainbow (editable - add your own text)
- 2 x 3" labels - one color per label in the same colors as the rainbow stripe pattern (editable - add your own text)
- Bonus - Contents labels (in different colors - great for color coding)
HALL PASSES (3 x 4" size)
- Nurse pass
- hall pass
- bathroom pass
- library pass
- Desk name plate / fold over card (editable - type in your student's names before printing)
- ‘It’s my birthday!’ sign to fix to the back of a chair
- Table number signs e.g. table 1, table 2 etc. (10 tables) - 8.5 x 11" (US letter page size)
Total printable pages = 63
Need a planner to organize everything? Check out my printable & editable teacher planner: http://etsy.me/2mWXOe4
Not all printables in this kit are editable. If a printable is editable it is stated in the list above.
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font matches the rest of the text on the page
- The covers and spine are not editable
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Have another pattern and/or colour scheme in mind? Send me a convo :)
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
Want a partial refund on your order? Send me some photos of your classroom decorated with this kit (will be used for marketing purposes) - send me an email via allaboutplanners [!at] gmail.com if you have any queries!
(c) All About Planners https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersShop
>>> Subscribe to the blog to access the free printables library!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-BDJTp4HVRbPoApDcl59w
Graphic Design Resources Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: https://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Copy and paste this URL into your internet browser to get started learning how to make your own printables >>> https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/250908