18 High resolution JPEG posters to display in the classroom. Each poster addresses a different element of expository and persuasive essay writing. 3 Bonus posters give direction and guidelines on how to annotate informational and literary texts. Save over 70% of the individual priced posters in this bundle
Persuasive Argument Writing Unit Bundle
Literary Analysis Essay Writing
Rhetorical Analysis Essay Writing
Expository Essay Writing
Ultimate Writing Bundle
Critical Thinking and Argument Writing Bundle
This Bundle of Posters includes
1. Introduction Paragraphs: Outlines the unique ACT strategy for remembering the elements of the introduction.
2. Body Paragraphs: Outlines the unique PEEL strategy for remembering the elements of the body paragraphs.
3. Conclusion Paragraphs: Outlines the unique RIP strategy for remembering the elements of the conclusion.
4. Thesis Writing: Outlines the unique TOPS strategy for remembering the elements of the thesis statement.
5. Attention Grabbers: Outlines the unique GRAB strategy for remembering the elements of the attention grabber.
6. Choosing Evidence: Outlines the unique FACT strategy for remembering the elements of choosing evidence.
7. Transitions: 5 Different Posters that outline different transition phrases to use in different writing circumstances.
8. Commentary: Outlines the unique IDEAS strategy for remembering the elements of the commentary.
9. Counter Argument Rebuttal: 3 Posters defining counter argument and rebuttal and providing sentence starters for each.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THE FULL PPT LECTURES AND RESOURCES ON ANNOTATIONS FOR INFORMATIONAL OR LITERARY TEXTS, CHECK OUT THE RESOURCES BELOW
Link-Annotations and Active Reading Guidelines for Literary Analysis
Link-Annotations and Active Reading Guidelines for Informational Text
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SAVING OVER 50% ON LITERARY ANALYSIS RESOURCES, CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS IN THE BUNDLE BELOW
Link-LITERARY ELEMENTS BUNDLE
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LITERATURE GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS, VISIT THE CUSTOM CATEGORY BELOW
Link-LITERATURE GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS