Need some inspirational classroom signs to motivate your students? These 7.5 by 10 inch signs are sure to add some color and positive vibes to your classroom. Includes a follow-up activity so students can make their own inspirational signs to bring home or add to your classroom.
* 16 Classroom Signs
* Instructions for Making Signs
Inspirational Quotes Included:
1. Be stronger than your excuses.
2. Bloom where you're planted.
3. Everything is difficult before it becomes easy.
4. Be the rainbow in someone else's cloud. ~Maya Angelou
5. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
6. If you fall, make it part of your dance.
7. My goal is to be really rich: rich in adventures, in health, in knowledge, in laughter, in friendship, and in love.
8. See the light in others and treat it as if it is the only thing you see.
9. Make today the most incredible day of your life.
10. There isn't an elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.
11. If you have a family that loves you, food on your table, and a roof over your head, you are richer than you could possibly imagine.
12. Don't follow someone else's footsteps. Find your own path.
13. You can only truly see with your heart. ~Antoine de St. Exupery
14. The best social network is a table filled with the people who love you. ~Sarai Llamas
15. Don't abandon your dreams. Sleep five more minutes.
16. If you don't like where you are, move. After all, you're not a tree.