If you're looking to make changes to your classroom next year, the best place to start is from your students' point of view!
Using this form is easy:
1) Assign numbers to zones or areas in your classroom. Post the numbers in each zone.
2) Give each student a copy of the input form.
3) Students move to each area and record their thoughts.
4) After a thoughtful walk-through of the room, they will write a paragraph detailing their proposal for improvement.
5) Use student input as a starting point for your redesign project.
MS Word Doc will allow you to edit and customize.
<3 Mrs. Sabo