5 missions for students to complete.
- Includes subtraction of 2-digit numbers with regrouping
- Fact fluency practice
- Rows/Columns - Creating repeated addition sentences for rows/columns
- Measurement word problems involving length (subtraction only)
- Adding 4 two-digit numbers
Locations that this ESCAPE hides missions in:
- When the students break into the iPad, have the iPad background a solid color that identifies their group color! They will then find the envelope that matches this color to begin playing Escape Room!
- To find Mission #2: “Bridge where a lot of our learning takes place” is whole group carpet that we meet on each morning! Place the envelopes under the carpet for them to find.
- To find Mission #3: ”The peaceful place in the classroom where sunlight shines bright and warm” is the window! Place envelopes at/in the windows/windowsills.
- To find Mission #4: Place the envelopes around/under the table that hosts your computers/iPads.
- To find Mission #5: Place envelopes under the chairs and table at the small group/teacher table.
- To find Mission #6: “Where all our work is on display for all to see” is on the outside bulletin board. Place envelopes as you wish on the board.
Must have supplies:
- iPads or tablets that can scan QR codes
- Mobymax or Prodigy Accounts
Classroom Escape: 8 Missions