8 missions for students to complete with and without the use of QR codes.
- Includes subtraction of 2-digit numbers with regrouping
- Fact fluency practice
- Rows/Columns - Creating repeated addition sentences for rows/columns
- Adding 4 two-digit numbers
- Word problems
- Less than/greater than/equal to equations
** For a FULL preview of this product is available to review in slideshow form on my INSTAGRAM
Locations that this ESCAPE hides missions in:
- When the students break into the iPad, have the iPad background a solid color that identifies their group color! They will then find the envelope that matches this color to begin playing Escape Room!
- To find Mission #2: Place the envelopes in books in the classroom.
- To find Mission #3: Place envelopes in/near/under the sink/sink cabinets.
- To find Mission #4: Place the envelopes under the desk that holds your computer attached to your smartboard/projector.
- To find Mission #5: Place envelopes in the window. I personally taped mine outside of the window so students were able to really escape the classroom for their mission. - To find Mission #6: Place envelopes in/near/under the water fountain.
- To find Mission #7: Place envelopes in or near the 3rd grade hallway.
- To find Mission #8: See if your front office staff will volunteer to host the final mission. My front office staff was very supportive and agreed! A true escape from the classroom!
Must have supplies/resources:
- iPads or tablets that can scan QR codes
- Prodigy or MobyMax Account (to complete Mission 8)
Escape the Classroom: 5 Missions