Start off the new school year with a new management system!
Teach students responsibility with this complete classroom economy behavior and job system. Neon colors are all the rage and these signs and cards will have your students excited about having jobs and behaving. This system rewards students with fake money for positive behavior, completing homework, having a clean desk, and doing classroom jobs. I have used this system with my 4th graders, but it can be used for younger or older students too.
- Photo of how I set up my classroom economy job bulletin board
- Classroom Job Banner (Tape together multiple sheet. Use 1"x2 5/8" labels for student names. Use clothespins for job titles. Move clothespins each week, so students get a new job.)
- Reward Prize List
- Reflection Sheet for inappropriate behavior
- Pay slip (I pay my students every Friday. Teach them how to fill out the slip and give them fake money.)
- 2 Star Chart Options (Each student starts with 3 stars each day. For inappropriate behaviors, students cross off stars. One star chart just has stars and the other has a place to circle yes or no for completing their homework.)
- Star Chart Consequence Sign
- 18 Different Job Cards (Descriptions of the job are printed on the cards. One set includes how much each job gets paid for the week and the other set does not have the money amount.)
I recently updated a preview so you can see some of the items clearly. :)
Please inquire if you have further questions.