This classroom-tested and refined file contains virtually everything you'll need to set up and manage a classroom economy in your elementary classroom. There are detailed descriptions of all of the components and routines, and classroom printables including:
* over 30 different possible classroom jobs
* a colorful clip chart for daily behavior management
* teacher and student record-keeping forms
* 20 pages of reward tickets for free or very low-cost reward items to "sell" at your class store, including a blank page to make your own
* practical suggestions for managing and modifying the program throughout the year.
This classroom economy teaches real-world math skills while integrating concepts from social studies and economics. Over 60 pages of original material is included in this file!
NOW INCLUDES SOME EDITABLE DOCUMENTS!
This file will download as a .zip file. Please make sure that you have the appropriate software for unzipping the files before downloading.