A fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay.
Pay your students $100 a week and see how much they learn about responsibility, savings and expenses and the fact that for every action there is a consequence.
One key to the success of this behaviour management technique is the fact that it is so easy to implement with no complicated rules to follow.
Basic rules include:
• Every student earns $100 a week
• All students pay rent on their desk of $50 a week
• Extra money can be earned for doing extra work or for doing work of a high standard
• Achieving 100% on a test earns $100
• Good behaviour can also earn extra money
• Unsolicited praise (praise you don’t ask for) from another earns $20
• Asking for money never earns money
• A desk can be purchased for $1000
• It costs $20 to borrow equipment from the teacher only – no students may sell or rent any equipment or receive money from anyone else except the teacher
• $20 to go to the toilet during class time
• Lucky Dips $100 – limit one per day
• Students can spend their money at auctions held once a term
• The bank is only open once a week for payments and purchases of desks
• All transactions go through the teacher i.e. no one else, except the teacher, may give or receive classroom money
This package includes:
• Instructions on how to use this effective technique in your classroom
• Reproducible sets of classroom money in denominations of $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
• Reproducible sets of Lucky Dip cards
• Reproducible Desk Deed ownership certificates
Click on PREVIEW
to see exactly what you get.
Check out other effective behaviour management resources here by following this link: link text
Also please remember to FOLLOW ME
so that you can be informed immediately new items are posted.
Thanks for your support,
Tim Donnelly ~ Tim Donnelly’s Teacher’s Drawer