SAVE MONEY AND BUY Classroom Economy THE BUNDLE!
The bundle is a great value as it includes all of the above resources PULS detailed explanations on how to start and implement this wonderful program. It contains 66 pages of all you need to start your own classroom economy! It gives detailed step-by-step directions and contains all of the printables you'll ever need. This pack includes all of the resources from my smaller packs.
Classroom Economy Explanation *FREEBIE*
- What is a classroom Economy? How do I begin? This explains what a classroom economy is as well as all of the components.
1) Cards can be stuck on a whiteboard, bulletin board, library cards or use them on a homemade poster.
2) Jobs: banker, police officer, clerk, messenger, custodian, librarian, attendance monitor, homework monitor, center inspector, tech supervisor, equipment supervisor, desk inspector, board caretaker, substitute, gardener, veterinarian, photographer
Don’t forget to grab your free sample of Classroom Economy (jobs) *FREEBIE*
- Students can be paid daily, weekly, or monthly receiving checks or classroom money for their classroom wallet.
1) Checks - once students receive their checks they take them to the bank to cash or deposit them.
2) Money - a sample page of what my classroom money looks like (school: motto, logo, initials, district mascot). You can add what you want to your money or have the students design their own.
3) Wallet - students can make the wallet to store their money and keep it at their desk or you can put them in a separate storage container.
Classroom Economy Printables
1) Fine Tickets and Auction Tools - Fine tickets" and "unpaid rent" slips issued by the classroom police officer (or teacher). It also has an auction record if you wish to do a silent auction instead of a store day. Additionally there is a paddle you can print on cardstock and attach a paint stirrer or popsicle stick to be used during a live auction time.
2) Certificates - A certificate to issue for those that saved $100. A "deed" for students that want to "buy" their seat so they don't have to pay rent anymore!
3) Job Applications - Students apply for their top 3 job choices to better equip you to make an informed decision when first assigning jobs (simple ad advanced versions)
Real word skills in the classroom!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
- Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺