In my classroom, I use a three tiered incentive program. I believe each level offers the student unique learning opportunities and values. I believe it is important to have an incentive program that includes all three levels, not just one!
The value of each level:
Class Economy - Individual
Individual incentives nurture independence and personal responsibility.
Class Lotto - Small Group
Small group incentives nurture teamwork, healthy competition, and empathy. It gives students the opportunity to let others shine.
Class Fundraiser - Whole Class
Whole class incentives build community.
Included in this resource:
- Detailed implementation and prep instructions for each incentive level
- Incentive pyramid explanation
- Job board title printouts for the bulletin board
- Job board speech bubbles for payday and new job postings
- 18 job cards with editable descriptions & a page of blank job cards
- Job application form
- Job application tracker
- You’ve been hired cards – editable ones included
- Coupon menu - editable one included
- Coupons – editable ones included
- Money in black & white or colour (Canadian, American, & plain)
- Wallet labels
- Class lotto posters and tickets
- Class fundraiser poster and thank you stars
If you enjoy this product, please let me know by following my store and leaving a comment in the review section. If you would like me to add a schedule card please email me!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
Mrs. Miranda Pringle
A Primary Blend © 2020