PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you have an elf visit your classroom each December to make sure your kids are at their best? I LOVE using our class elf to hire my students to be nice note elf spies for Santa...and it's a great way to spread kindness in the classroom before Christmas! We name our elf and he/she leaves us notes throughout the Christmas season!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• All 3 of the letters that our elf sends us
• Elf job application, a picture of the elf we make, and the tracers and directions to make the elf.
• Elf writing paper to write narrative stories about their experiences with the elf.
• Christmas paper for letters to Santa
• Believe labels to attach to Santa's gift to your class
• Nice note templates to print on white or Christmas colored paper
• Nice bucket sign
• Nice Note Spy Elf name tags
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!