PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here is a 'back to school' recreational activity I have tailored for my beginners group.
The objectives are to:
- help them memorise key sentences to communicate in English in class by manipulating;
- practice sentence building.
This set includes 20 sentences to be reconstitued:
1. Can I open the window please?
2. Can I close the window please?
3. Can I go and get my copybook from my locker please?
4. Miss, can you come and help me please?
5. Can I borrow a pencil please?
6. Can I go and see the nurse please?
7. Can I put this in the bin please?
8. Can you say this again please?
9. I haven't got the worksheet.
10. I'm done
11. What's the English for...?
12. What's the French for...?
13. When is the homework for?
14. Sorry, I don't know.
15. Sorry, I don't understand.
16. Sorry, I didn't hear.
17. Sorry, I didn't listen.
18. I have forgotten my copybook.
19. Can we turn the light on, please?
20. Can we turn the light off please?
This activity can be carried out as a group game or a team game in class work .
The whole set is dyslexia friendly.
Illustration credits: Creative Clips, Pixabay.