These labels can be used in your classroom to add a bit of colour, and keep yourself organised. Not only do these labels make clear what book goes in what box to yourself and the children in your class, but they also help your classroom to look bright and welcoming.
Directions For Use:
1. Print out file (No need to print page 1)
2. Cut around black lines to create each different label
3. If you wish, back each label in coloured card to increase stability and also add extra colour
4. Laminate to create a longer lasting and more professionally looking product.
5. Cut around the labels in the laminating plastic.
6. Attach to separate boxes
Copyright © 2016 Natasha Lax