Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This guided reading activities bundle focuses on the comprehension strategies of asking and answering questions, text connections, retell, character, setting and problem and solution for using 20 different mentor texts. Guided reading themes included are classroom expectations, friendship, all about$50.00$80.00Save $30.00
This guided reading activities bundle focuses on the story elements problem and solution while reviewing character and setting through . The overlying theme for this bundle is classroom expectations. Back to school classroom social skills are taught along side important story elements helping you to focus your guided reading time. Perfect for focused guided reading instruction in the classroom.
All five units in this bundle include:
- a craft,
- writing prompts,
- graphic organizers,
- story element posters,
- anchor chart headers,
- focused worksheets to deepen understanding of the story elements,
- book talk questions,
- parent connect,
- lesson plans and more!
- Perfect for guided reading in the classroom.
The overlying theme for this bundle is classroom expectations. Back to school classroom social skills are taught along side important story elements helping you to focus your guided reading time.
- "The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes"
- "Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker"
- "Personal Space Camp"
- "Don't Squeal Unless it's a BIG Deal"
- "I Just Want to Do It My Way"
- Ask questions
- Be a good listener
- Be respectful to others' personal space
- Tattling vs. Reporting
- Growth Mindset
- Positive Mindest
Story Elements/Concepts Taught:
Check out these other Guided Reading with a Purpose Units...
► Friendship Guided Reading with a Purpose (Retell Focus)