Classroom Expectations | How to Draw Pictures | Anchor Charts
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do children in your classroom scribble to finish quickly? Are they struggling with writing complete sentences? Use these classroom anchor charts for drawing, coloring, and writing a complete sentence to establish classroom expectations. You will LOVE seeing their work improve!CLICK ON THE GREEN PREVPrice $5.60Original Price $9.00Save $3.40
Do children in your classroom scribble to finish quickly or ask how to draw everything? Use these classroom anchor charts for drawing and coloring to establish classroom expectations. You will LOVE seeing their work improve!
CLICK ON THE GREEN PREVIEW BUTTON TO SEE IT ALL!
⭐What is included?
- Ready to print cards for anchor chart
- Blank cards to create anchor charts together
- 4 choices of student practice pages with self-assessment rubrics
⭐What makes this product unique?
- Unlike directed drawings, this activity encourages children to draw or color anything!
- I Can statements to help children create meaningful illustrations and practice fine motor skills
- You can choose the cards that best fit the needs of your students.
- Examples and non-examples help students better understand expectations.
- Simple self-assessments help students gain independence and confidence.
⭐How can I use this in my classroom?
- These can be used for any activity when drawing would be an appropriate response, such as draw rhyming words, draw animals in the forest, draw nouns at our school, draw sets of ten, etc.
- Morning work
- Writing lesson
- Drawing/Writing Center
- Art lesson
Do I need a poster printer?
No. You can print the pages on regular paper and attach them to a piece of chart paper or add them to a pocket chart.
Do you have another option for writing!
YES! Click here to SAVE on the bundle!
Is this editable?
The PDF file is not editable. Blank cards are included so you can create examples with your students.
Is this available in other languages?
This product is only available in English at this time.
How do I get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page
- Click on the Provide Feedback button
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Your feedback is so important to me! I use it as a guide to update and create resources. I strive for 5 star products that are loved by teachers and students. If you questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!
⭐Click HERE to follow me! You will be notified when I post new products! Save up to 50% in the first 24 hours after new products are posted!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,