Included are 11 classroom and school expectations that have been inspired by Ron Clark's "Essential 55".
1. Show respect to everyone.
2. Use our manners at all times.
3. Welcome our visitors by greeting them and making them feel appreciated.
4. Congratulate and lift up others.
5. Stand when speaking and track others through eye contact as they speak.
6. Follow directions the first time.
7. Accept responsibility for our actions.
8. Transition in an orderly manner.
9. Pick up after ourselves and others in order to keep our school clean.
10. Be prepared and organized.
11. Be the best we can be.