Also included in
- Are you a new teacher getting ready to set up your classroom for the fall? Classroom management can be overwhelming your first year! That's why I created this bundle filled with everything you will need to implement strong classroom management to set you and your students up for success!Here's what'$20.80$26.00Save $5.20
- This PBIS Growing MEGA Bundle is filled with the most popular products from my store to help you set expectations throughout the school, teach rules in the classroom, and build community with your students. This bundle is jam packed with 34 packs (20 of which are FULLY EDITABLE!) with 1,900+ pages o$150.15$214.50Save $64.35
As much as I love using cute clipart in my classroom, there's just something about using real-life photographs that I LOVE. I especially love to use real pictures when teaching my students about our classroom expectations. Students are better able to relate when they see a student similar to themselves demonstrating the correct way to behave in a classroom setting.
This Classroom Expectations Pack is filled with posters and materials to support your classroom management and school-wide PBIS systems. With the help of this pack, you and your students will work together to create a rubric for how to correctly demonstrate each routine in your classroom. From seat work, carpet time, and teacher table to read to self and listen to reading, this pack has you covered!
Here's what's included in this pack:
- 9 blank color expectation posters (seat work, line up, carpet time, read to self, listen to reading, teacher table, buddy math, choice time, and meeting) along with an explanation of how to create a rubric for each with your class using a Looks Like/Sounds Like chart
- 9 filled-in color expectation posters (seat work, line up, carpet time, read to self, listen to reading, teacher table, buddy math, choice time, and meeting)
- 9 small visual cue cards of each expectation to hang on your lanyard
- 9 student pages for practice with what it looks like and sounds like to demonstrate each expectation in the classroom
What other teachers are saying about this resource:
❤️ "Can't say enough about this resource! It has been a game changer for my classroom! It provides real kids showing real examples of desired behaviors and in kid friendly formats. I would purchase this over and over! A+++++"
❤️ "These were just what I was looking for. I like that they are a real photo of expectations that my students can relate to. I like the diversity of the kids in the photos and at a great price. Perfect for my kindergarten classroom."
❤️ "Beautiful high-quality posters. Expectations are very clear to students with these examples. I appreciate the photos vs. cute illustrations/clip art which is so common these days."
❤️ "One of my favorite TPT purchases of all time!"
❤️ "I am so in love with these posters! I went out and bought frames to put them in just so my students really know how important they are."
About the author:
I am a kindergarten and first grade looping teacher in Portland, Oregon and I love creating resources for calm and engaging classrooms full of little learners! I have a Masters degree in Elementary Education as well as a minor in Special Education. When I'm not busy teaching or creating products for TPT you can find me spending time with my husband and dog, cooking, or watercolor painting!
Check out these other classroom management products in my store: