Also included in
- These back to school reading activities are great for making your literacy block fun and focused at the beginning of the year while also teaching 2nd grade reading comprehension and writing standards. This Guided Reading with a Purpose Month 1 Bundle includes reading comprehension and writing activPrice $70.00Original Price $100.00Save $30.00
#halfoffthursday This classroom expectations reading comprehension, writing and craft bundle focuses on the story elements of problem and solution while reviewing character and setting through . The overlying theme for this bundle is classroom expectations. Back-to-school classroom social skills are taught alongside important story elements helping you to make the most of your guided reading time.
All five units in this bundle include:
- a craft
- writing prompts
- graphic organizers
- story element posters
- anchor chart headers
- focused worksheets to deepen understanding of the story elements
- book talk questions
- parent connect
- lesson plans and more!
These resources go along with the following mentor texts:
- "The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes"
- "Lacey Walker, Nonstop Talker"
- "Personal Space Camp"
- "Don't Squeal Unless it's a BIG Deal"
- "I Just Want to Do It My Way"
Check out these other helpful Guided Reading with a Purpose Units...
► WEEK 7Fall Guided Reading Activities
► WEEK 19Penguins Guided Reading Activities
► WEEK 21Feelings Guided Reading Activities