Classroom Expectations and Manners Posters - Social Skills
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social skills: Social Skills Flippy Books with Manners/Expectations Posters COMBODeveloping desired expectations both at the beginning of the year and throughout is a vital foundation in any classroom.This is great for using as a back to school and a yearlong project. This file combines our ClassrooPrice $12.50Original Price $14.75Save $2.25
- Classroom manners - Classroom Manners and Expectations Posters and Awards COMBOThis file combines these two files - Classroom Manners and Expectations Posters - Social Skills and - Classroom Awards Click on the links to download the preview files for an even closer look. *** Matching skills and poPrice $11.93Original Price $13.25Save $1.32
Classroom expectations and manners are fundamental skills for any functioning classroom. Help manage behaviors and grow positive social skills and manners with these simple posters which can also be used as a booklet to discuss one skill per week, or as it arises.
This file can also be found in this COMBO - Social Skills Flippy Books with Manners/Expectations Posters COMBO
34 classroom expectations/manners are included in both color and black and white.
Your posters are perfect for back to school.
~ Please download the preview file for a closer look.
Are we forgetting our manners?
Are you constantly reminding children to return notes, say thank you, put things back where they belong and so on? These easy to use posters will be a great addition to your classroom and social skills program for the whole year.
These cards are aimed at the desired behaviors, so to try and prevent undesired behaviors.
How do they work?
Your posters can be introduced one at a time.
I focus on social skills and expectations that I want children to master at the beginning of the year and throughout. You may observe a trend in your room like students are not putting things back where they belong. This will be the whole class focus for the week or how ever long it takes to see progress and mastery.
I use the skill at the beginning of the week.
We discuss how and what we can do and why.
Prior to starting guided and independent activities I place the poster on the board and quickly note I will be looking for....
I praise children as they go and then again when we return as a group.
Further, I use one of my assembly awards for social skills/manners, especially in term one and two!
You might also like our other Classroom Organization resources.
EXPECTATIONS/MANNERS ARE AS FOLLOWS;
1. Share your things.
2. Take turns.
3. Work quietly.
4. Raise your hand.
5. Sit down to eat and drink.
6. Walk inside.
7. Be kind to your teacher.
8. Be friendly.
9. Get to school on time.
10. Always try your best.
11. Listen to your teacher.
12. Put things back where they belong.
13. Tell the truth.
14. Always return your homework.
15. Keep your things neat and tidy.
16. Work as a team.
17. Quiet voices inside.
18. Use your hands to be a friend.
19. Always return notes on time.
20. Use your hands to play and learn.
21. Always use friendly talk with your classmates.
22. Listen to your friends.
23. Read quietly.
24. Always say please and thank you.
25. Always offer help.
26. Keep your hands to yourself.
27. Be kind to others.
28. Cover your mouth when you cough.
29. Line up quietly.
30. Follow the rules.
31. Keep your desk tidy.
32. Wait to share your idea.
33. Play by the rules.
34. Listen to the instructions.
Back to Clever Classroom's home page.
You might also like our:
★ ESSENTIAL Reading + Writing Anchor Charts Collection BUNDLE - Editable - Google
★ First Day of School Activities
★ Classroom Awards The awards in this file match this set of manners and expectations posters.