Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Are you looking for open-ended homeschool or classroom experiential learning activity resources for any and all subjects or targets? Or maybe you're interested in adding experiential learning activities to your classroom or homeschool curriculum but aren't sure how to facilitate it, don't have time to create experiential learning activity guiding resources, or simply don't know where to begin?
This bundle includes classroom experiential learning activity tool kits designed to apply to any concept. Students design and lead their own experiential learning experiences such as project-based learning, design thinking projects, problem-based learning, and more. OR you could use the templates to design experiential learning experiences yourself for students that aren't quite ready for 100% self-direction.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel! These tool kits require little prep on your part other than printing or sharing templates digital. The experiential learning activity tool kits were created to help you and your students streamline the process to make student-directed learning of any kind seamless.
Experiential learning is an incredible way to engage students, emphasize autonomy, personalize learning, and as a result, relieve you of planning lessons for the rest of your teaching career. Because experiential learning is self-directed, students plan the lessons, or you gradually help them get to that point.
Imagine these resources in your classroom or homeschool: You print out and organize the guiding materials and templates for each of these activities, organize them in file organizers on a bookshelf, and leave those resources there for students to grab when they need them, never having to plan a lesson again.
This is what my learning environment looks like. Those materials stay on those bookshelves indefinitely, my students know where to find them, and they are used 365 days a year. Those self-directed, experiential learning activity tool kits are my entire curriculum. I don't need to purchase anything else, and lesson planning is a thing of the past.
This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning activities in your classroom or homeschool today and maintain indefinitely if you so choose.
This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessly guide you and your students through the process. It is also a great tool for those that have tried experiential learning but don't have the time to create resources and systems.
- Personal Learning Plan: This bundle includes an editable, Google Slides, personal learning plan, which students build and manage over the course of a year or session. They follow their personal learning plan to help guide learning experiences. Personal learning plans help set the stage for customized learning experiences.
- Learning Activity Tool kits: Several activity tool kits are included, each designed in a way that gives students autonomy. All of the templates are provided to help students design, plan, and lead their own experiential learning activities.
- High School Project-Based Learning Tool Kit - Design templates included for guidance through the PBL process including checklists, project proposals, feedback forms, a reflection, a student-generated rubric template, a generic project-based rubric, and more.
- Problem-Based Learning Tool Kit - This resource includes all of the templates needed for students to identify real-world community issues, brainstorm solutions, analyze possible solutions, weigh the costs and benefits of a variety of solutions, and develop a comprehensive solutions plan.
- Self-Directed Scientific Open Inquiry Tool Kit - This tool kit includes all of the guiding materials needed for students to design and execute their own scientific experiments.
- Community Action Project Tool Kit - This is a project-based learning tool kit with a service-learning twist. Students identify issues or problems in their own communities, explore a chosen issue, develop an action plan and take action.
- Maker Project Tool Kit - This resource provides guiding materials for design thinking projects. Students develop products, test their products, make adjustments, modify their products, etc.
- 21st-Century Skill Portfolio: The tool kits already are great activities to teach 21st-century skills. This bundle includes a 21st-century skill-building portfolio with a printable and digital (Google Apps) option. Students use the portfolio to share and document evidence of 21st-century competencies, which they gain through PBL, PrBL, design thinking projects, etc. This is great for college and career readiness.
- Free Bonus Included: Editable Google Slides Learning Reflection Template
Free Extras! Get my free mini-bundle of experiential learning activity tools to tie it all together. Use these freebies to help you plan, design, and manage the experiential learning activities included in this tool kits bundle.
All resources included in this bundle have a printable and Google Apps digital option.
Note: The PDF versions are not editable. The digital versions offer the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
FREE resources to complete the experiential learning package:
- Free Experiential Learning Activity Tools Mini-Bundle - includes a quiz to help you determine which activity is a great fit for your students depending on variables you're working with at the time, an experiential learning activity planning mindmap, and an implementation spreadsheet that includes pages to help you manage EACH activity included in this bundle.
- Free experiential learning video training - How to design experiential learning activities for your classroom or homeschool. You can find this resource exclusively in our Facebook group, so not only do you get a free training, you also get a super innovative and supportive community of educators.
Check out these blog posts for experiential learning tips and tricks
- Experiential Learning Defined: What is experiential learning anyway?
- What Does the Teacher Do in an Experiential Learning Environment?
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts