Give your students the ultimate bilingual tool kit for daily classroom interaction beginning on the first day! Every student in your class will develop a common foundation for interactive communication and they will reference and use these expressions over and over throughout the year. All activities can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• 20 bilingual “Useful questions”
• 18 bilingual “Other expressions for communication”
• Fill-in worksheet handout for seat work
• Question vocabulary bilingual word bank
• Expression review fill-in worksheet
• Answer keys with different format options for the document camera or smartboard
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
There are two format versions of the keys, one is an 18 font and one is a for a teacher hard copy with answers (or handout) in a 10 font. Many of these questions and expressions were added to the list by popular demand with student input and your students will soon want to add their favorites as well. Students can get creative and figure out ways to combine or alter the questions and expressions by substituting some of their own personalized vocabulary as there are many underlined words with a word (in parenthesis) that can be substituted for words that are more common to your area.
Essential Skill Practice:
- Question words
- Question format
Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands. Thank you for visiting my store!
You may purchase the sections individually or as a bundled product.
- Section #1 = 20 Questions plus 18 Other Expressions
- Section #2 = Commands
- Bundled product is discounted and includes both Section #1 and #2 plus
2 practice worksheets.
Please see my other related resources below:
Classroom Commands for Daily Communication
Classroom Questions and Commands For Daily Communication Bundle
Bilingual Classroom Object Vocabulary Reference
Classroom Communication Guidelines
Bilingual Question Vocabulary Reference