This classroom gender reveal graphing activity is a fun and engaging way to announce the gender of your baby in a fun and engaging way. Can also be used as a pregnancy announcement if you haven't announced the big news to your class yet. Differentiated versions are included, so this activity is applicable to a wide variety of grade levels.
- Gender Prediction Writing Activity (3 differentiated leveled pages!)
- Class Graph Labels, Footprints for student votes, and banner for your whiteboard (color and black and white versions included)
- Individual student graphing pages (lower grade and upper grade versions included! Pie chart also included for upper grades)
- "It's a Boy" and "It's a Girl" Banners (color and black and white included)
- Question mark pages to decorate your gender reveal box
- Post- Reveal "My Name for the Baby Boy/Girl" writing activity (3 differentiated leveled pages!)
- Instructions and lesson plan included to ensure everything goes smoothly!
Please be sure to check out the whole preview file to get a sneak peek at everything that is included!
Other Maternity Leave Resources:
- The Complete Short & Long Term Sub Binder for Maternity Leave (Editable)
- Editable Maternity Leave Letter to Parents
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 1st Grade
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 2nd Grade
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 3rd Grade
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 4th Grade
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 5th Grade