This management tool is designed to help improve classroom routines and behaviors by involving students in goal setting opportunities. Have your students identify areas for growth as a class and work together to track progress. This kit includes everything you’ll need to set up a goal-setting bulletin board.
Check out the preview to see what's included or click HERE to read my blog post about how to implement this resource in your classroom!
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. Helpful Tips Guide, including tips for meeting with students to establish goals, ideas for displaying goals, and how to track student progress.
2. Daily Goal Scoreboard – Point system that allows you to record “Oh Yeah” and “Oops” tally marks when targeted behavior/routine is demonstrated.
3. “Our Class Goal” Arrow Poster – Bulletin board header; display on your white board to help draw attention to your class goal.
4. Goal Tracker Poster – Tracking poster that displays if the class met the goal for the day. Colors include bright pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and purple.
5. Class Reward Poster – “If/then” incentive poster that displays class reward if goal is met. The “if/then” statement reads: “If we meet our goal ___ days/weeks this week/month, then we will earn ___.” A space for student signatures is included. Weekly or monthly posters in bright pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and purple.
6. Class Tracking Chart – Tracking poster to graph student progress (letter size and tabloid size included)
7. Student Tracking Sheet – Recording sheet to graph student progress that can be kept in student data notebooks
8. Student Reflection Sheet - Plus/Delta chart to identify what is going well and what changes need to occur.
Check out these other classroom management resources: