This management tool is designed to help improve classroom routines and behaviors by involving students in goal setting opportunities. Have your students identify areas for growth as a class and work together to track progress. This kit includes everything you’ll need to set up a goal-setting bulletin board.
Check out the preview to see what’s included!
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. Helpful Tips Guide, including tips for meeting with students to establish goals, ideas for displaying goals, and how to track student progress.
2. Daily Goal Scoreboard – Point system that allows you to record “Oh Yeah” and “Oops” tally marks when targeted behavior/routine is demonstrated.
3. “Our Class Goal” Arrow Poster – Bulletin board header; display on your white board to help draw attention to your class goal.
4. Goal Tracker Poster – Tracking poster that displays if the class met the goal for the day. Colors include bright pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and purple.
5. Class Reward Poster – “If/then” incentive poster that displays class reward if goal is met. The “if/then” statement reads: “If we meet our goal ___ days/weeks this week/month, then we will earn ___.” A space for student signatures is included. Weekly or monthly posters in bright pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and purple.
6. Class Tracking Chart – Tracking poster to graph student progress (letter size and tabloid size included)
7. Student Tracking Sheet – Recording sheet to graph student progress that can be kept in student data notebooks
Check out these other classroom management resources:
Editable Classroom Jobs
Voice Check Chart Posters
Classroom Sign Out Bulletin Board Kit
Learning Partners: Purposeful Cooperative Groups