Classroom Job Black and White Polka Dots
Want a great way to teach responsibility in the classroom?? If so, this is the set for you! Having classroom jobs are a great way to empower students and to also keep things flowing smoothly in any classroom. Students rise to the occasion when given classroom jobs and show leadership in their ability to complete their tasks. As I begin teaching the 7 Habits to my kiddos this goes hand in hand with learning how to be a leader!
This set contains 1 Title Poster and 30 different Classroom Jobs.
(Each Job Title is used twice-using a different child clipart each time to give you the option to use the one that best fits your needs.)
• Page 4 & 6: Door Holder, Pencil Monitor, Calendar Counter, Supply Monitor
• Page 5: Librarian, Clean-Up Crew
• Page 7 & 9: Computer Expert, Line Counter, Table Washer, Light Manager
• Page 8: Line Leader, Messenger
• Page 10 & 12: Office Assistant, Errand Runner, Job Substitute, Bathroom Monitor
• Page 11: Pet Helper, On Vacation
• Pages 13 & 15: Paper Collector, Chair Stacker, Phone Monitor, Caboose
• Page 14: Photographer, Sweeper
• Pages 16 & 18: Weather Reporter, Sheriff, Recycler, Flag Holder
• Page 17: Stamper, Lunch Assistant
Page 19 has 4 Blank CREATE YOUR OWN cards!
This classroom job chart can be created by using the title poster and taping the job cards below, using a hole punch and using rings or string, or by attaching a ribbon- or two and spacing out the job cards. The adorable clipart and classic black and white polka dot background make this a fun fit in any elementary school classroom.