This is a Classroom Job System that includes a variety of components to help teach vocational skills and is especially helpful for students in special education or autism classrooms. This product includes:
• Classified Ad- A fun way for students to be able to choose a daily job based on what is available and how much it pays.
• Employee Folder – This allows students to learn responsibility, practice signing in and out, and keeping track of how much time they spend working.
• Class Cash token system is included to provide payment to the student employees.
• Class Cash Catalog – Provides a menu of fun options for students to cash in their Class Cash at the end of a work week.
• Work Badges – Work badges are provided to go along with each job. They are provided in a standard size, in both vertical and horizontal formats. Teachers can choose to use these however works best for their students, i.e. worn on a lanyard or put into a clear badge holder.
• Employment Folders - Each job breaks down the steps in sequential order. There are 3 differentiated levels for each job to meet students at different levels.
The jobs included are:
1. Board Eraser
2. Desk Cleaner
5. Mail Carrier
6. Mailbox Monitor
7. Pencil Sharpener
9. Table Cleaner
10. Waste Management Worker
11. Paper Shredder