These job cards are bright and colorful and will look lovely in your classroom! These can be used in a pocket chart, attached to a ribbon, or any other way you can think of. This set includes 35 jobs with descriptions (on the back) for the students in your class, in color and black and white. Also includes a header and list of the jobs with their descriptions.
I have also included blank editable cards so that you can make your own.
Here are the jobs included:
1. Date Master: Marks the date on the calendar
2. Double Agent: Watches for misbehaving students when the teacher is out of the room
3. Door Holder (I usually have 2)
4. Pledge Leader: Leads the class in the Pledge of Allegiance.
5. Coat Room Cleaner
6. Weather Watcher: Marks the weather on the chart
7. Morning Meeting Leader: Leads the morning meeting
8. Equipment Manager: In charge of helping with recess equipment
9. Librarian: Keeps the class library organized
10. Gamer: Keeps the games organized
11. Time Keeper: Sets the timer for the teacher
12. Electrician: Turns on/off the lights
13. Sink Cleaner
14. Secretary: Passes out papers
15. Messenger: Delivers messages to the office
16. Lunch helper: Helps take the lunch bin to the cafeteria (Usually have 2)
17. Recycler: Empties the recycling bin
18. Line leader
19. Mailman: Delivers letters to the students in the class
20. Bench Warmer: Gets to sit on the special stool or chair during carpet time.
21. Gardener: Waters plants
22. Whiteboard Cleaner
23. Pencil Patrol: Sharpens pencils
24. Substitute: Fills in for kids who are absent
25. Substitute 2: Fills in for other kids who are absent
26. Human Vacuum: Picks garbage up off the floor
27. Animal Caretaker: Takes care of the class pet
28. Supply Chief: Organizes the class supplies
29. Germ Remover: Dispenses hand sanitizer to students
30. Team Captain: Passes out supplies
31. Materials Manager (same as team captain): Passes out supplies
32. Bathroom Monitor: Makes sure students behave in the bathroom
33. Tutor: Helps kids who need extra help
34. Caboose: End of the line
35. Media Mentor: In charge of all devices/technology in the classroom.