Classroom Jobs Chart System by Nita
➜ A pdf file and MS Word document that has been zipped together.
➔ The PDF includes Chart titles and Job cards.
➜ On the Job cards there is a square to place a student's name
➜ Several options for creating the title of you chart is included.
➜ The Word Document includes squares to type in each student’s name…. The squares fit on the job cards.
➜ The Word file also includes a Classroom Job Application and a chart describing the job. Since it’s just in a word document you will be able to edit it to fit your needs.
Includes 16 job titles:
◼️ Paper Passer
◼️ Pencil Sharpener
◼️ Office Manager
◼️ Clean Team
◼️ Door Holder
◼️ Chart Changer
◼️ Homework Checker
◼️ Board Eraser
◼️ Energy Monitor
◼️ Lunch Leader
◼️ Pet Carer
◼️ Line Leader
A great Classroom Helpers Chart Packet --- From Nita Organize your classroom jobs as you get ready for the new school year. My students are all anxious to help around the classroom. In order to give everyone a chance to help… and to teach them a little about responsibilities, I assign classroom jobs. Since I change the jobs often, I needed something that would help to make it easy to keep up with. I created this colorful packet that I use to create a classroom job chart.
• I actually cut out and laminate the chart titles and job cards that I need and glue them on a poster board. On each job card, there a square to place a student name.
• I place a piece of Velcro on the Student’s name and the job cards. This makes it easy to change the names when I’m ready to assign new jobs.
• All About Me ~ Detective Edition
• All About Me ~ Camping Edition
• All About Me ~ Super Hero Version
• Back to School Game
• Back to School Teacher Packet by Nita Marie
• Back to School ~ Student Activity Pack
• Classroom Job Assignment
For more ideas to help you begin the new school year, check out these packages.
Thanks for visiting my store. Follow me to stay posted on my newest products.