Are you ready to have a truly student-led classroom?
⭐Classroom Jobs are the perfect way to set the tone of your classroom management.
Do you change classroom themes often?
⭐Then this classroom management product is for YOU!
⭐...And the BEST part about this classroom jobs product? It truly matches any classroom theme you have.
This classroom jobs product has colorways to match:
✔️Boho Rainbow Classroom Decor
✔️Brights Classroom Decor
✔️Black and White Classroom Decor
✔️Rainbow Classroom Decor
✔️and EVERYTHING in between!
✏️Provide ownership for your students' and their classroom responsibilities
✏️Set clear expectations are set and easily maintained
✏️Provide a way for students to feel successful in more than academics
Check out what other teachers are saying about this product:
"I totally love this resource! It made my classes so much better. The students real took pride in their roles. They sometimes argued over who would take what role and when you weren't doing well at your role...lol. This yielded some great classroom discussions."
- Kandice, 7th & 8th grade teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I love this resource. I've been using it for the past few years and it helps keep my classroom running smoothly! My students love to have jobs and help run the room!"
- Jennifer, 5th grade teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This is one of my all time favorite purchases! I have gotten so much use out of it and it looks beautiful and so clean in the class!"
- Mrs. Monte, 1st grade teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"My students love these jobs. They are easy to use and the jobs are self explanatory. They also offer jobs that I haven't seen in other classrooms before that the kids love like office manager. It makes managing the classroom a little more exciting for all of us :)"
- Zoe, a 5th grade teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- New embedded FONT option (editable and non editable)
- Black and grey editable job charts
- Black and white 2x2 inch square numbers
- Rainbow 2x2 inch square numbers
- Errand Runner
- Lunch Manager
- Folder Stuffer
- Pencil Sharpener
- Clean Up Crew
- Instagram Photographer (for an actual classroom Instagram account, a classroom blog/website, or a bulletin board of classroom pictures)
- iPad Engineer (to help with iPad maintenance - app assistance, plugging in/charging iPads, etc.)
- Office Manager (This could be a number of things! In my class, this person makes sure that Absent student work is placed in the proper folder, and informs that absent student of what they missed and helps them get caught up.)
- Board Cleaner
- Calendar Assistant
- Technology Guru
- Bathroom Monitor
- Recess Assistant
- Hallway Monitor
- Recycle Manager
- Leader of the Pack (Line Leader)
- Teacher’s Assistant
- Homework Monitor
- First Aid Assistant
- Door Holder (Holds the door, turns off the light, and the last person to leave the room)
- Secretary (This job can have a variety of tasks!)
- Zoologist (To care for a class pet)
- Botanist (To water any classroom plants)
- Substitute (To assist a substitute teacher with classroom routines)
- Organizer (This job can have a variety of tasks!)
(c) Lindsay Flood
For SINGLE CLASSROOM Use ONLY