Also included in
- This ultimate classroom organization system has everything you need to organize and customize your classroom!This is my largest, most comprehensive system to date and I know that you'll love every product inside as much as I do! It is discounted 36% so that you can grab everything you need in one plPrice $197.00Original Price $308.00Save $111.00
- If you are looking to fine-tune your routines and procedures so that your classroom becomes a well-oiled machine, look no further than this routines and procedures bundle! This pack has 14 different resources to help you create your ideal classroom setup. Many of the products come in editable, PDF,Price $61.00Original Price $76.25Save $15.25
This classroom jobs and economy pack has 116 pages of job cards, balance sheets, classroom money templates, and bulletin board letters. It has everything you need to get your classroom jobs up and running. The best part? It's 100% editable. If you don't like any of the jobs or wording, simply type into the text box and change it to what you need.
Included In This Download:
- 33 Different Job cards in two formats: rectangular and square
- 10 Different templates for classroom money (1 emoji, 5 female teacher options, 3 male teacher options, 1 realistic)
- Check templates to pay students
- Balance sheets for payments, purchases, fines, and expenses (optional, you can use the job set without implementing this aspect)
- Bulletin board letters that spell out "Our Class Jobs!"
Why use class jobs?
Classroom jobs are a POWERFUL way to teach your students responsibility while helping them feel like a valued and important member of your classroom community. Using jobs in your room can also help your students practice real-world skills as they apply for their job, fulfill their job, and manage their classroom money.
What if I teach a younger grade?
This pack can be completely customized to meet your needs. If you teach a younger grade, you can only use the job cards the pack. You can also change the wording of your jobs to be simple and with only a few steps so they aren't too complex.
What skills are my students learning while completing their classroom job?
- work ethic
- working together
- writing (application)
- metacognition (thinking critically about their skills an which job they want to apply for)
- money management
Is it editable?
YES!!! You can change any of the text boxes on the pages.
★★★★You Might Also Like★★★★