Use these pictures with labels to make a classroom jobs chart. Each LABEL has a picture and short words written both in English and Spanish. Use both languages, or cut off one language and simply display the other. Designed to be used with both English and Spanish.
Make sure to have more jobs
available than the number of students in your classroom. If you need to you can be creative and invent some of your own. This allows students to have choice and enough options to choose the job that is right for them.
1. Cover Page
2. light, door, trash, sink, books, telephone, mail, messenger, box tops organizer
3. paper, banker, computer, calendar, chairs, medic, group points, line scout, custodian
4. homework folders, plants, shoes, schedule, line leader, pencils, clean desk, number of the day, water
5. windows, chairs, devices, homework inspector, materials manager, library organizer, greeter, privacy boards, coupons
6. remote control, whiteboard cleaner, equipment, clipboards, eye in the sky
7. Extras! Blank boxes to invent your own. Be Creative.
8. Make a Chart Instructions
9. Thank you!
Check out the other $aving$ at My Store:
Save $3.00 on Writing Tools for all Genres!
The [Writing Tools Bundle]
includes [Opinion Writing Tools]
along with [Narrative Writing Tools]
and [Informational Writing Tools]
for a Reduced Price!
The [Writing Prompts Bundle]
includes prompts from [Writing Picture Prompts]
and [Holiday Writing Picture Prompts]
for a discounted price.
The [Place Value Flip Book Bundle]
includes both the [Spanish Version]
and the [English Version]
Follow me on Pinterest.
Visit my Blog
English Ingles Spanish Espanol Bilingual Bilingue
ESL ELL ELD English as a Second Language
Job Jobs repsonsibilities helpers ayudantes