★ Follow me for updates!
The following activities promote class unity for students of all ages. My students LOVE practicing kindness and often hold onto these notes and artifacts as keepsakes. The resources included in this packet help cultivate a safe and fun learning environment.
Your purchase includes:
1. Classroom Compliments Activity (2 PDF pages including instructions and template)
2. Classroom Chair of Love Activity (1 PDF including instructions)
3. Classroom Kindness/Compliment Station (8 PDFs including instructions and 54 kindness/compliment cards and printables)
The 'Wonder' (2017-PG) movie guide, which, among three other teaching aids, includes a peer-reviewed handout of 15 essay questions designed to promote empathy, honesty, unity, and kindness among students. This resource, while rigorous and pertinent to the film, goes beyond the scope of questions like "what's the setting and time period" and helps students put into practice character building ideas and concepts based on themes from the movie. A modified black-and-white printer ink-saving version is included in addition to the original color version and the input-ready PDF file.
Your purchase includes a zipped folder with the following:
4. Color student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
5. Black and white student movie guide (ink saving), PDF print version (4 pages)
6. Digital fillable PDF student movie guide (4 pages)
7. Class discussion prompts (1 page)
8. Illustrated movie guide worksheet (1 page)
The online fillable PDF version is great for a classroom in which students have access to Chromebooks or iPads. Here is a procedure I follow to set up students with the digital form:
1. Invite students to download a PDF editor app if they don't already have one. It needs to have a save function. I use Kami PDF and Doc Editor with my students and their chromebooks.
2. Host and then share the file. I use google drive or google classroom to share assignments and files with my students.
3. Invite students to save their completed work in a designated google drive folder or to upload it to a google classroom assignment using a name format like this: LastnameFirstnameMovieTitle.pdf)
You may also enjoy these teaching resources:
➟ Classroom Kindness Packet + End of Year Activities + Wonder Movie Guide
➟ Getting Started: Growth Mindset, Everything You Need
➟ Memorial Day Unit - 1 Week Long + Lesson Plans + End of Year Activity + Summer
➟ (FREE) 25 Elementary and Middle School Book Report Templates
Movie Guides and Class Discussion Activities
❏ Disney Pixar's Coco Movie Guide Packet + End of Year Activities + Best Value
❏ Hidden Figures (2016) Movie Guide Packet + End of Year Activities + Best Value
❏ Marvel's Black Panther Movie Packet & Guide + End of Year Activities
❏ Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium Movie Guide Packet - End of Year Activities
❏ The Greatest Showman Movie Guide Packet + End of Year Activities + Best Value
❏ Wonder Movie Guide Packet + End of Year Activities + Best Value on TpT
♪ Music Education Face Cards and Spoons Party Game for Choir, Band, Orchestra!
♪ Music Face Card Deck for Choir, Band, and Orchestra Playing Cards
♪ (FREE) Choir Syllabus
♪ (FREE) Choir or Vocal Audition Form
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you
can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases
” under “My Account
” at TpT. Ratings help ensure quality resources remain available on TpT.
Follow me for free lifetime product updates by clicking here!
If you have any questions or suggestions, I'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
B.A. Music Ed from Brigham Young University
M.A. Ed from Touro University